Having the security of a roof over one’s head and a place to call home is the foundation of a safe and healthy community which allows families to thrive. Those living in the unincorporated parts of Alameda County deserve the same housing protections that residents in other parts of the County have, and the same opportunity to thrive. That is why – from the beginning – I have been in full support of the three rent/eviction proposals currently awaiting approval of the Board. When they are taken up for a final vote next month, I will, once again, vote in support of these protections. Housing is a fundamental right that everyone has a right to.
- A Statement from Supervisor Carson on the Passing of Gus Newport
- Alameda County Establishes Elections Oversight Commission
- Apply to Serve on the Alameda County Reparations Commission
- LISTENING SESSION: Developing an African American Wellness Hub in Alameda County
- Alameda County Requiring Masking for All Staff in Skilled Nursing Facilities